Update June 27, 2005: December 2004 through February 2005 I was part of Marqui’s “Pay to Blog” program. I wrote about them and linked to them once a week. During the three-month program I had this icon displayed on my site in the right sidebar area.
Peter Caputa compiled a list of things he’d like to accomplish with his WhizSpark business in 2005. A similar “aspirations list” has been percolating inside my brain, too.
Here’s a list of things I’d like to accomplish during the first half of 2005.
- Update sooz.com daily.
- Update Exploit Boston! daily
- Publish my Marqui entries on Wednesdays until my involvement with the program wraps up at the end of February.
- Acquire interns for Free Agent Boston and Exploit Boston!.
- Hire a web designer to give Exploit Boston! a proper makeover.
- Host at least one social event each month.
- Organize additional Free Agent Boston events including an annual conference and seminar series.
- Find shared office space to use 3+ days a week. I found an interesting space near South Boston that a designer is sharing with 5-6 other people and another shared studio space in Somerville. There’s also the Cambridge Innovation Center in Kendall Square.